Staying competitive is not only necessary for Amazon Seller Consultants, but is almost forced upon you when you sell on Amazon. You want to know when you are overpriced and also when you are under-priced. Fighting to the bottom of the barrel is a horrible experience, and crunching numbers to see if you are overpriced is a huge time sink.
Well in the beginning of September, Amazon unleashed changes and upgrades to the Pricing Dashboard to help you grow sales while saving time and energy.
- A “Buy Box Percentage” has been introduced as a new performance metric.
- Load times across the board have been improved.
- User permissions have expanded to allow other account users to access and modify the Pricing Tab.
- New pricing recommendations on units priced within 5% of the Buy Box price.
- Current sale prices are now displayed instead of list price when using the time-bound promotions feature.
All in all these are some exciting and rewarding changes to those of you selling through Amazon. Tools like this allow you (or us) to maximize potential and sales. The fact that Amazon is always open to constructive feedback and criticism means that constant changes are always on the horizon for buyers and sellers alike. A win-win for everyone involved!
If you need or know someone who could benefit from an Amazon consulting team, look no further as you have come to the right spot. At Awesome Dynamic Tech Solutions we have a team dedicated to improving your sales and presence on Amazon. Check out this link for more information or contact us today! What do you have to lose?