* Intended to be used and must be used for informational purposes only. Fees may be changed by Amazon at any time.
Attention! Major Amazon Holiday Return Policy Changes in 2016
That's right. You can't play the same game as you did last year. Amazon is constantly changing and there are a lot more ways you can fall behind or trump your competition. The Amazon holiday return policy has some major changes. At Awesome Dynamic, we are here to help you sell more with your Amazon business. We have helped countless clients boost their sales, avoid major fees, and increase their bottom lines without tricks that can get you banned from Amazon.
Extended Holiday Return Policy Details
It seems that Amazon holiday season starts earlier and earlier each year. We suggest that you ship in your products before everyone else does in November so that you can capitalize on the holiday season. This way, you won't get stuck behind your competition while the warehouse sorts through millions of products. It is possible that there can be a large delay on your shipment and you won't see your product available on Amazon for weeks after you send your palettes in. Be prepared with these changes from Amazon!
FBA Box Content Required
Here's the theme each Amazon holiday season: Don't fall behind your competitors on technicalities! The Amazon holiday return policy changes are in effect. Following the details will avoid fees that can add up over thousands of individual items. These means major hits to your bottom line if you don't follow these new policies.
- Box content: Let Amazon know what is in each box (FBA only)
- Required for ALL FBA shipments starting November 1st, 2016
- Manual processing fee – Can add up over time
- January thru September: 10 centers per unit
- October thru December: 15 cents per unit
How to Provide Information to Amazon
The logistics of following the rules are sometimes the hardest part. Here are some great tips on how to get your information to Amazon so that you can have a successful selling season. Do not let the Amazon holiday return policy phase your company.
- Amazon will allow you to fill out a web form during shipment creation
- Option to download, update, and upload excel template
- Create a 2D barcode for outside of box (need the software)
- 3rd Party software – Submit information through MWS