At Awesome Dynamic, we are passionate about finding the right talent that will embrace and exhibit our Core Values of Exceed Team Expectations, Positive & Optimistic Attitude, Customer Service First, Cutting Edge Expertise, and Continuous Improvement.
Reports To: Director of Account Services
Hours/Week: Full Time - 4 Day Work Week - Fully Remote
● Salary Range: $45-50K depending on experience
● 401k (50% of contributions matched by company on the first 6% deferred)
● Health Insurance, 50% of employee cost paid
● Optional 4 Day Work Week
Awesome Dynamic is seeking a Customer Service Specialist / Project Management Support to join our growing team that offers a flexible work environment with the ability to work from home. At Awesome Dynamic, we are passionate about finding the right talent that will embrace and exhibit our Core Values of Exceed Team Expectations, Positive & Optimistic Attitude, Customer Service First, Cutting Edge Expertise, and Continuous Improvement.
A Customer Service Specialist will be responsible for monitoring and responding to customer service inquiries that come in from our client’s Amazon seller accounts. The ideal candidate will be able to multitask, be an excellent communicator and have great follow up skills.
The right person will be able to hit the ground running and learn quickly. This position is ideally suited to an individual who has great customer service skills and stays focused on results – someone who enjoys problem-solving, adapts quickly to technology, loves a challenge and is committed to continuous improvement.
● Respond to customer queries in a timely, polite and accurate way
● Monitor negative customer reviews for clients using software
● Handle requests for refunds or replacements on behalf of clients
● Handle negative feedback received on behalf of our clients
● Pull client metric reports through Seller Central and Vendor Central
● Charge monthly client software usage to clients
● Complete end-of-month customer service reports for clients
● Transfer notes of client tasks to client spreadsheets
● Complete assigned onboarding tasks for new clients
● Client call recording management
● Continued development of customer service program
● Communicate with leadership, peers, and subordinates
● Establish and maintain interpersonal relationships
● Organize, plan, and prioritize work
● Strong ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously with accuracy and efficiency
● Creative thinking
● Proficient with modern technology including computers and multiple software
● Communicate with persons outside organization such as prospects, clients and vendors
● Train and teach others
Education and Experience Required
● High attention to detail with strong verbal and written communication skills
● Ability to organize and manage time effectively under strict timelines within a fast-paced environment
● Demonstrated ability to problem-solve with minimal direction and supervision
● Demonstrated ability to maintain a positive can-do attitude and healthy working relationships
● Acceptance of constructive feedback in a mature, professional manner
● Excellent computer skills including knowledge of MS Office, Google Suite, CRM’s
● Ability to type with speed and accuracy
● Ability to learn new technology quickly and thoroughly
Ability to read and interpret work-related documents. Ability to effectively communicate technical (design, analysis, certification, etc.) details via verbal or written mediums. Ability to contribute to technical discussions before groups of customers and/or employees.
Ability to read and interpret figures, graphs, and plots. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Ability to solve practical, technical problems via a logical, analytic approach. Ability to simplify complicated problems using assumptions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have knowledge of electronic equipment, intermediate PC skills, knowledge of internet software, and proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Computer experience/operation is required.
Other Skills and Abilities
Ability to multitask and prioritize deadlines. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Strong time management and organizational skills. Ability to work under dynamic schedule constraints and consistently meet deliverable timelines. Ability to build morale, rally others to a common goal/objective, and motivate others to overcome challenging situations. Ability to clearly define goals/deliverables, set expectations, and communicate success/failure.
Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process; Makes timely decisions
Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Consistently and continuously identifies ways to validate answers; Works well in group problem-solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics
Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Develops realistic action plans. Strives to increase productivity
Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings
Writes clearly, concisely, and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Able to read and interpret written information
Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Gains buy-in from others
Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events
Delegates work assignments; Matches the responsibility to the person; Gives authority to work independently; Sets expectations and monitors delegated activities; Provides recognition for results
Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Maintains confidentiality; Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things; Takes responsibility and ownership for mistakes
Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality
Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity; Works quickly
Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments
Meets challenges with resourcefulness; Generates suggestions for improving work; Develops innovative approaches and ideas; Participates and facilitates brainstorming activities; Presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others' attention