Answer A Few Questions To Rank Higher On Google
Everyone wants to rank on Google. Here’s one of the top SEO (Search Engine Optimization) methods that is working today: add valuable content by answering question that real people are already searching for! Answering just 2 questions a day and adding them to the bottom of existing web pages will generate 60+ questions each month! Imagine how much content you could generate if you had 2 or 3 interns starting their day with answering 2 questions each morning. It’s is a great way to update pages AND you can generate huge traffic while providing valuable answers.
Rank Higher On Google By Providing Valuable SEO Content
- Define your top 1 keyword and choose 1 webpage to answer questions on.
- Choose service/product pages that already have great content on them
- Go to answerthepublic.com
- Weed out any unnecessary or irrelevant questions and narrow down to top 5-15 questions that are relevant and can help your audience. Answer all 5-15 question on 1 relevant page of your site.
- Change the question to make sense to humans. If the question is phrased “what Swedish massage sessions” change to “What are Swedish Massage Sessions Like?” or “What is a Swedish Massage?”
- Answer question with 60-70 word minimum. More is better like 400+ word answers – this can be paragraph form, bullet points, numbered steps, or a combination.
- Results: These answers can increase your ranking for that question or many keyword phrases and can also get you into the knowledge graph.
- Monitor your traffic on this page over the next few months.
- Choose another keyword and 1 webpage on your site and repeat this process, answering 5-15 questions.
Pro SEO Tips for Adding Valuable Content To Your Site
- Keyword must be general enough to have a good amount of traffic and queries (queries are the amount of people typing that question into Google) and generate enough questions to choose from. You can check the traffic using Google Keyword Planner or Market Samurai or other SEO traffic measurement tools.
- Questions cannot be answered on a duplicate page.
- A great option is to create a “FAQ” section at the bottom of each product/service page to keep it clean. It’s your website – if it makes more sense somewhere else.
- All content must be original.
- Changes can start to appear on Google in as little as 30 minutes but also may take a few months. To make the process quicker, resubmit your sitemap using Google Webmaster Tools.
- The current page must have high quality content: ex: min. of 300-600 words, high quality pictures, pretty permalink, meta data filled out, etc.
- All questions must be relevant and provide quality content to audience. In other words, the content should accurately and quickly answer the question.