Amazon provides sellers with advertising solutions to help them find, attract and engage customers who are shopping or browsing the Amazon marketplace. Online advertising has changed the way businesses approach advertising and now allows the advertiser to focus on targeted Amazon ads to reach the right audience.
There are two key components to Amazon advertising that benefit the advertiser.
- Targeted Ads: Are highly effective because they are personalized based on the purchasing and browsing activity of the shopper.
- Pay Per Click Ads: Are budget-friendly and work for all size businesses. Whether you have $100 or $1,000 to spend on advertising, you can get exposure.
What Are Targeted Amazon Ads?
Targeted Amazon ads are a type of ads that are going to help draw in more traffic to the listing or storefront by showing your ads only to those who have interest in what you are selling. This is done by finding the right keywords, placing bids for the keywords, and having the ads displayed to your unique target audience. Amazon consultants can help with the research needed to create the most effective targeted ad strategy as well as manage the ads, so they continue to be effective.
Pay Per Click Advertising Methods
Today, Amazon consultants can help you with a variety of different PPC ad formats.
- Sponsored product ads enable you to showcase specific products to customers that are looking for that type of product. These are displayed within the product listings.
- Sponsored brand ads are advertisements on up to three of your products that can help showcase your brand, creating more awareness.
- Sponsored display ads are the third type of ads, and these target consumers who are thinking about adding a product to their cart.
New advertising options are emerging due to the popularity of pay per click advertisements and their ability to adjust to today’s consumers. One of the new types is called Posts, and an Amazon consultant is the perfect person to help introduce you to this new advertising method and to evaluate if this method or one of the other three listed above are best for your business.
What Makes An Ad
The Amazon consultant you work with will focus on keywords and ad targeting to help your store sell more with lowered advertising costs. Keywords are crucial to driving more traffic to your store, but there are different types of keywords to consider. An Amazon consultant can help you determine if a broad keyword, a keyword phrase, an exact match, or a negative phrase is the best option for your store. This depends on your goals as well as what’s going to help maximize the number of clicks that will lead to a sale.
Decreased Advertising Spending by 52% While Maintaining Annual Sales
A small but thriving fishing tackle company needed to decrease their overall Amazon advertising spend. Awesome Dynamic performed an audit of the existing campaign and began targeting areas that were spending ad money without delivering results. Over the course of one year, sales volume were maintained and ad spend was reduced by 52%. Read more.
When you want to increase sales and control all of your advertising costs, the right help is going to be crucial. Working with an Amazon consultant can mean your store is viewed by more customers, allowing you to get more sales, and will enable you to cut your advertising costs drastically. Speak with an Amazon consultant now about the goals you have for your Amazon store and learn more about the specific ways they can help you reach those goals.