A growing plastics manufacturer and seller on Amazon wanted to expand their online presence into additional marketplaces. They already had a Walmart Seller Central account but did not have the know-how to get things up and running on this new platform. Our team evaluated their catalog and took the top-performing merchandise on Amazon to create and launch listings on Walmart.
- They did not know how to identify the best market for their catalog
- Listings were not showing live on Walmart
- Client was not familiar with the best ways to utilize Walmart’s marketplace
- Identified top-performing product SKUs from the client’s extensive catalog on Amazon. Then, organized the process of adding those top sellers to Walmart.
- Adopted the listing copy that we already created and optimized for Amazon to follow Walmart’s best practices.
- Applied for and began advertising on Walmart to drive traffic and increase exposure to new listings.
- Conducted training on Walmart best practices with the client.
GMV (Gross Merchandise Value / Sales) increased by 2,107.96% compared to the previous year.