Walmart Seller Consulting
Walmart Marketplace Optimization & Advertising Solutions
Customer Base is Expansive
Walmart is the second largest eCommerce selling platform – Amazon is number one. Also, Walmart is a household name with 90% of Americans living within 10 miles of one of it’s more than 4,700 retail stores.
Walmart is newer to the eCommerce playing field making it less competitive. According to Walmart, sellers get 13x more visitors per month compared to sellers on Amazon. Having less competition should provide a higher sales velocity for sellers who get established on the platform early on.
No Monthly or Setup Fees
Walmart marketplace does not currently have a setup fee or recurring monthly fee for sellers. However, interested sellers do need to submit an application and be approved by Walmart. Additionally, there are fees when you sell your product.
Walmart Sales Increase 2,107.96% in One Year
A growing plastics manufacturer and seller on Amazon wanted to expand their online presence into additional marketplaces, like Walmart. Our team evaluated their catalog and optimized their top performing product listings for Walmart. Their GMV increased by 2,107.96%!
Walmart Marketplace Consulting Services
Listing Content Development
Increase organic exposure and conversions on Walmart.com with expertly crafted copy for your product listing title, bullet points and descriptions.
Visual Content Execution
Drive conversions with powerful visual content – photography, graphics and video.
PPC Advertising Management
Gain visibility and position your products in front of your target audience.
Fulfillment and Shipping
Assistance setting up, training and optimizing the process of WFS (Walmart Fulfilment Services).
Walmart Brand Portal
Protect your brand and gain access to update any locked-for-editing content on existing listings.
Enlist in Review Program
Help facilitate key review programs like Spark Reviewer, Review Syndication and enhanced content through third-party services.
Pro Seller Badge
Acquire the coveted Pro Seller badge on your product listings to ensure you stand out as a top seller.
Review and make recommendations to improve the Listing Quality Score.
Easy-to-digest training sessions with your team to establish and maintain product listings on Walmart.com.
Maintain a positive shopping experience and customer relationship by being on top of answering questions, replying to inquiries, and addressing unsatisfied customer concerns.
Full Service eCommerce Consulting Agency
Our highly-talented team will be your right hand when it comes to setting up listings, monitoring accounts, managing PPC and more. It’s our job to make selling on eCommerce marketplaces easier.
We’re here to:
- Assist with expanding your eCommerce presence to take advantage of additional revenue streams.
- Lighten your workload by formulating a plan of action and providing account management resources
- Explain the logic and intricacies of selling on eCommerce platforms like Amazon and Walmart, troubleshoot and handle any issues that arise to keep your business on track
Optimized for Walmart GMV Increased 28.05%
A men’s grooming product company established a strong track record on Amazon and saw potential in expanding their online sales presence to outside markets. They created a Walmart Seller Center account but ran into numerous issues editing listings and improving their reach on Walmart’s Marketplace.
Before You Submit Your Application
In order to sell on Walmart marketplace, you need to first meet these requirements.
- Established eCommerce selling experience
- Registered business in the US
- Established customer support (your ratings and reviews from other platforms will be reviewed)
- Conduct order fulfillment in a timely manner
- Your products fit into the Walmart catalog; Walmart is looking for sellers who have a wide variety of products and/or unique products which are not already listed on their marketplace
How to Get Started
To start selling on Walmart, you will need to complete the following steps.
- Submit your application
- Get approval – this will include an invitation to set up your Marketplace seller account
- Sign the Retailer Agreement contact
- Complete your seller profile and connect your payment account
- Choose an integration method, add products and test orders
- Request your launch