A manufacturer of acrylic organizers and home entertaining goods began selling on Amazon. They were unaware of the complexities involved and the need to stay vigilant with their seller account. As a result, their sales were falling short of expectations. Their annual sales on Amazon had stagnated at $270,000.
- Product listings were not optimized to display full and accurate information resulting in confused buyers and increased returns
- Other sellers and resellers were taking over this manufacturer’s product space on Amazon
- Rogue sellers and counterfeiters were capitalizing on the market that this manufacturer had previously dominated
- Few of this manufacturer’s staff knew how to manage an Amazon seller account
- Awesome Dynamic researched the client’s approach to selling on Amazon, identified the problem areas, and presented the findings.
- A multi-step course correction was recommended to re-establish brand authenticity.
- Listings were converted to FBA (Fulfillment by Amazon) making inventory consistently available.
- Amazon product listings were fully optimized, customer feedback was managed, Brand Registry was established and A+ Content created.
- Reduced SKU clutter and rogue listings were eliminated. Re-framed SKU offerings that had multiple uses based on keywords, and created content specific for each usage.
The client was set on a 60-day course of unprecedented momentum, doubling average sales per item. We re-established brand authenticity, reduced competition from unauthorized sellers and improved customer relations. In a four year span, the client went from $270,000 to $7,000,000 in yearly sales.