With stagnant sales on Amazon Vendor Central, a major healthcare product provider sought out the assistance of Awesome Dynamic. We developed a strategic plan to shift to Seller Central and capitalize on demand. This pivot led to a nearly triple increase in sales in under three months.
- Margins were low and the client had no control over pricing and inventory
- Amazon payments were inconsistent
- The client faced slow case resolution, poor communication with Amazon, and unrealistic order fulfillment deadlines
- The client was unable to respond to consumer concerns and capitalize on marketing opportunities quickly
- Strategically pivoted selling platforms from Vendor Central to Seller Central
- Positioned the client to freely make and implement vital business decisions for their market
- Optimized and merged duplicate listings to improve the user experience and drive sales
- Performed a full catalog optimization with comprehensive keyword research, compelling copy, and captivating images
- Established a process for reviewing metrics and data to create an effective ongoing decision-making strategy
In just 60 days, the client achieved unprecedented momentum that doubled the average sales per item. By switching from Vendor Central to Seller Central, the average sales price per item rose from $11.33 to $29.57.
The client began receiving direct deposits of funds from Amazon every two weeks. The listings secured a place in the top 100 sales rank on Amazon and won the Buy Box. Sales rapidly increased from $1,065 in the first month to $28,298 by the third month.