Master Fullfillment By Amazon with Us
As a seller on Amazon, you can pick and ship your merchandise yourself (“Fulfillment By Merchant or FBM), or you can pay to have Amazon do it (FBA). With Fulfillment By Amazon (FBA), you determine an amount of inventory to store at an Amazon Fulfillment Center. You prep and ship your products to the fulfillment center(s) rather than sending them directly to the customer. When customers order your products, Amazon then picks, packs and ships them and provides customer support on the products.
Although mastering FBA is time consuming and challenging, it is one of the biggest competitive advantages you can have over other sellers if it makes sense for you and your products. Advantages can include savings of overhead-related costs storage, inventory, and time as Amazon stores your inventory and fulfill your orders. Some sellers in more competitive situations with smaller margins, however, can be frustrated by the costs and strict requirements of FBA.
We Offer Services To
Typical Results Include
- Decrease fees associated for incorrectly prepared products
- Eliminate concerns regarding daily order fulfillment
- Majority of customer service handled by Amazon
- Fulfillment problems handled by Amazon
- Reduce likelihood of out of stock situations
- Outsourced storage and fulfillment center
- Two-day shipping on most products
- Gain influence over the Buy Box
- Increase sales volume
- Maximize bottom line