Amazon Brand Registry Program
Amazon Brand Registry Helps Protect Intellectual Property
For Amazon sellers, this program is designed to help you protect your intellectual property while creating an accurate and trusted experience for customers.
A product’s manufacturer doesn’t necessarily control that product’s listings on Amazon. Similarly, no guarantees of brand control exist for the private labeler, contracted distributor or authorized seller. Anyone who sells products can contribute details.
What is Brand Registry via IP (Intellectual Property) Accelerator?
Amazon’s IP Accelerator helps businesses obtain intellectual property (IP) rights and brand protection faster. This program connects you with a network of trusted IP law firms which assist with trademark registration services. More information about Amazon’s IP Accelerator Program can be found here.
What is a brand registered seller on Amazon?
Brand Registry is a program this is available for sellers that have an active registered trademark. A brand-registered seller has completed their registration and been approved by Amazon.
Is Brand Registry recommended for all Amazon Sellers?
Brand Registry is a great asset for eligible Amazon sellers. It provides protection and helps you enhance and control the shopping experience for your customers.
How long does it take to get approved for Amazon brand registry?
If you have a registered trademark, or you've submitted a request through the IP Accelerator program, Brand Registry typically takes about 2 weeks.
Who Should Use the Amazon Seller Brand Registry?
The Amazon Brand Registry program is for sellers that manufacture or sell their own branded products and own the trademark. The program’s goal is to give priority control to:
- Manufacturers that want to sell their own branded and trademarked product(s)
- Sellers that private label their own branded product(s) and control the trademark
- Distributors, resellers, or individuals with authorization from the brand and trademark owner
To be eligible for the Amazon Brand Registry, your brand must have an active registered trademark in each country where you wish to enroll or have a pending trademark application filed through Amazon IP Accelerator.
Your Amazon Brand Registry trademark must be in the form of a text-based mark or an image-based mark with words, letters, or numbers. Depending on where it is registered, an eligible trademark has different classifications based on the issuing trademark office.
Amazon Brand Registry Benefits
With Brand Registry, Amazon gives you access to tools that enable you to accurately represent your brand, find and report violations, and share information that helps Amazon proactively prevent violations. Amazon Brand Registry benefits include:
Accurate brand representation gives you more control over Amazon product pages that use your brand name, so customers are more likely to see the correct information associated with your brand.
Powerful search and reporting tools, such as Global Search, Image Search and Bulk Amazon Standard Identification Number (ASIN) Search, help find cases of potential infringement.
Predictive protections are proactive measures that attempt to identify and remove potentially bad listings. The more brands share in the Amazon Brand Registry, the more protection your brands receive.
Dedicated support from Amazon’s global team provides Amazon registry help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Awesome Services Help Protect Your Brand
The Awesome Dynamic team will simplify the process of fulfilling your Amazon brand registry requirements. Our experts will:
- Apply for brand registry on Amazon on your behalf
- Facilitate the provision of documentation and proof of ownership of your trademarked brand to Amazon
- Verify that your products have been enrolled in Amazon Brand Registry and assign Global Catalog Identifiers (GCIDs)
- Set up your Amazon Brand Registry login and answer any questions you may have about accessing your information
- Assist in setting up your products in the Amazon Transparency Program, which is an authentication service that helps protect your brand and customers from counterfeits
- Identify and report other sellers using your registered brand(s) in their listings
- Troubleshoot and correct any products not enrolled automatically
Amazon Registry Help for Your Account
Awesome Dynamic defense specialists protect your brand via diligent monitoring of the Amazon platform and quick reporting of any usage violations in the Amazon marketplace. Our expertise provides:
- Control over your branded products’ important attributes
- Ability to list products without UPCs or EANs
- Access to exclusive programs such as Amazon Brand Stores and Sponsored Brand advertising
- Protection against counterfeiters and illegitimate sellers
- Investigation and urgent action on infringement cases
- A protected customer experience for shoppers
Don’t miss out on all these benefits! Get in touch with the Awesome Dynamic team today.