February 9th, 2023
Owning a business is not for the faint of heart. Making that business thrive in a competitive ecommerce market is a challenge. But having the right tools in your arsenal can make all the difference.
As an ecommerce entrepreneur, not only do you need the right tools and resources at your disposal but you should be dedicated, persistent, and have the willingness to learn and grow. It’s also not a bad idea to have a qualified Amazon brand management agency by your side to achieve that high level of success you desire.
Amazon is a fierce ecommerce marketplace loaded with over 6.3 million sellers and growing, but don’t let that intimidate you. We can get you a slice of that pie - after all, Amazon is a household name, and your brand deserves the chance to appeal to that vast audience. Let’s get started.
Top 3 Brand Management Benefits for Amazon Sellers
There is no such thing as free lunch. Managing your brand on the number one ecommerce marketplace is a time and cost-consuming endeavor, but don’t let that sway you from selling on Amazon. The benefits of having a catalog adequately set up and managed with Amazon brand management services are worth the investment.
- Gain Brand Growth
We think it’s safe to say the main reason you're selling on Amazon is to get noticed, have your brand become a recognized name, and sell more. There are many moving parts behind the scenes that attribute to Amazon brand growth.
An Amazon brand catalog manager can take the reins and help you formulate a brand management strategy that is individualized for your brand and goals. Within your strategy you may find that building out key components within Amazon like a Brand Store and developing A+ Content and a Brand Story are key to setting your brand apart from the competition.
Your account manager and a dedicated Amazon Brand Consulting team may also identify keywords, listing copy changes, image recommendations, and more to further establish brand trust. The possibilities are endless. Trust the process. Be patient and keep working towards your goals and brand growth will come.
- Boost Traffic
More traffic ultimately leads to more conversions.
- Retain a Fixer
Even the most cautious and carefully curated listings and accounts sometimes run into issues. It’s nearly inevitable that cases with Amazon will arise due to ever-changing guidelines and policies.
However, many issues that arise can be resolved quickly and efficiently, as long as they are identified right away. Another benefit to having a trusted Amazon consultant on your team is that they are monitoring your account as well as 100s of other accounts on a daily basis. They are more likely to identify an issue and start a course of action to correct it before you may even notice.
Additionally, if you are already working with an Amazon brand management agency you will get to utilize their expertise, connections and persistence to resolve any issues. This will save you time, frustration and ultimately lost sales because you are not wasting time interviewing potential Amazon brand consulting teams - your team is already working to correct any issues that arise.
Top 10 Amazon Brand Management Services
Building credibility and exposure for your brand is all a part of Amazon brand management and something to add to your goals for this year. With the right tools and an Amazon brand consulting team by your side, the possibilities are endless.
Here are the top 10 Amazon brand management services to get your stride and gain momentum selling on Amazon.
- Optimizing Your Listings: Enjoy increased product exposure, lower product returns and a higher sales volume by strategically placing high-converting keywords into your informative and engaging copy.
- Writing Compelling Copy: Writing attention-grabbing, informative content for your title, bullet points and description is a craft. A copywriter knows how to draw in the attention and include relevant keywords throughout the copy to increase search rankings and boost page performance.
- Adding Photography and Videos: Appeal to the sensory side of the purchasing decision with eye-catching images and videos.
- Enrolling in Brand Registry: Protect your hard work and intellectual property with Amazon’s brand registry program. Enrolling in this program also gives you access to valuable seller tools like A+ Content and Brand Stores.
- Developing A+ Content & Brand Story: Take your product detail page one step further by replacing the text-heavy description section with enhanced content (images, copy and charts) that will help build your brand credibility and also trigger that ‘buy now’ response. Amazon estimates A+ Content can help boost sales by up to 10%!
Your brand story sits just above the A+ Content and is a carousel-style format giving you yet another opportunity to share more about your brand, its values and mission.
- Utilizing Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA): While there are fees associated with using FBA the increased sales typically outweigh the expense. Additionally, sellers gain the advantage of retaining the coveted Amazon Prime badge next to their listing.
- Engaging with Customers: Making sure you are answering customers questions in a timely manner, managing returns, replacements and refunds, and handling feedback - both positive and negative, is all an essential part of having an online store.
- Garnering Reviews: Reviews go hand-in-hand with #7 Engaging with Customers, on our list. Building your reputation through reviews and ratings is important. Oftentimes, being prompt to answer questions or offer a solution (be it an exchange or return) to an unhappy customer can help negate a negative review. It’s not easy to get reviews and we want to ensure we’re seeing five shiny yellow stars shining brightly next to your product listings.
According to PowerReviews, over 99.9% of customers read reviews when they shop online. Additionally, 49% of consumers trust reviews as much as a personal recommendation from family or friends, stated another survey by BrightLocal.
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Advertising Management: Now that your listings are beautifully curated with rich keywords, appealing copy and eye-catching graphics, let’s drive more traffic and gain more conversions with a well-executed advertising campaign.
Did you know that on average sellers wait months for their product to gain traction in organic search results? Time is money. However, with Amazon PPC paid search ads, you have the ability to get your products in front of your target customers almost immediately. You can also quickly bump up your product listings to the first page of search results.
- Offer Promotions: Appeal to your potential customer and spark more interest in your product by listing a special offer. Coupons, discounts, deals and subscriptions have been known to push the customer from browsing to buying.
As an Amazon seller, you need to build trust well before the consumer has the product in their hands. You need to win them over with words, pictures, videos, reviews and promotions. Then, you need to ensure they receive the product they fell in love with online.
There are many opportunities for Amazon sellers to build and manage their brand online. Our Amazon brand consulting time is here to help you identify the most lucrative options and create a brand management strategy to further your success.
Amazon offers sellers many exciting opportunities but sometimes it can become overwhelming. Let our Amazon brand management team take the weight off your shoulders and help you reach your sales goals. To get started, fill out this form to schedule a free consultation with an expert from our team.