Amazon Listing Optimization | Rank Higher
Amazon listing optimization is all about maximizing your keyword ranking to help achieve greater conversions. By increasing your customer conversion rate, you can achieve two very important things for your listings and business.
- Optimized listings lead to increased sales and revenue - Even if the number of visitors to your listing remains the same, better content naturally leads to higher conversions and sales.
- Increased sales generate more listing traffic - Amazon actively rewards listings that are most successful at converting customers. The best listings rank higher in customer searches on Amazon and, as a result, are seen by more shoppers and produce even greater sales.
Work with Our Amazon Listing Optimization Experts
Determining what makes one sales listing perform better than another, even when the products are similar, can seem like a daunting task – especially for the everyday business owner who may not be familiar with all the intricacies and nuances of the Amazon algorithm.
However, there are tools, best practices and gold standard case studies that Awesome Dynamic® uses to optimize Amazon listings on your behalf. Use of these practices typically results in listings that rank consistently higher and convert views to sales more effectively than listings that do not utilize great photos or videos.
We'll Construct a Listing That Customers and Amazon Want to See
As a buyer-based search engine, Amazon’s goal is to ensure that when shoppers search for a product they are shown relevant listings that drive them to buy. At the end of the day, Amazon is a business and its main goal is to sell as many goods as it can to as many consumers as it can.
It comes to reason that the listings that appeal most to Amazon are also those that appeal most to customers. The more successful a listing is among shoppers, the more conversions and profits are made – both for the seller and Amazon.
As a result, Amazon designs its algorithm and SEO practices to reward listings that best serve consumers. Amazon provides sellers with several key content areas which can be used to entice shoppers and optimize product listings – Title, Bullet Points, Product Description, Photography, Videos, A+ and Enhanced Brand Content (EBC) and Back-End Search Terms.
When each of these areas works together fluidly, optimization occurs and shoppers are more easily converted. We ensure that each content area is given the attention it deserves by:
- Researching and focusing on keywords that are most relevant to your product and what consumers are searching for
- Writing clear, descriptive copy that is easy for shoppers to digest and develop an informed purchase decision around
- Highlighting eye-catching, informative product photography & videos to help the consumer interest with and visualize the product - even if they can't touch it
- Formatting your listing using A+ Content (formally known as EBC for Sellers) to create a more compelling product story.
Each of these techniques & best practices helps us develop a listing that fulfills the needs of consumers and ultimately creates the kind of content Amazon wants to see.
Keyword Research -
The Bread and Butter of Amazon Listing Optimization
Relevant keywords are the foundation of any Amazon listing. If the foundation is strong, your listing will stand tall – appearing higher up in search rankings and driving great conversions. If your foundation is weak, your listing will crumble and appear in front of few consumers. It is our job to make sure your listing is built on solid ground.
To discover the keywords that are best suited for your listing, we’ll conduct a thorough keyword search engine optimization (SEO) analysis. We’ll both research and incorporate into your listing relevant words used most often by shoppers when searching Amazon for items like yours. With these keywords seamlessly integrated into your listing by our professional copywriters, you’ll be on your way to greater optimization.
Copywriting - Crafting a Strategic Message for Your Product
The content included in your listing has more of an effect on your Amazon search rankings than any other factor – which makes sense since it’s the component consumers interact with most. Crafting well-written content that strategically incorporates your most valuable keywords is the key to optimizing your listing for higher ranking and conversions. That’s where we come in.
Our Amazon copywriters take the time to understand the unique Amazon consumer journey and educate ourselves on Amazon’s copy guidelines and restrictions to create strategic content that appeals to both the Amazon algorithm and the emotions that drive consumer purchase decisions.
Our writers can help develop creative, captivating copy or your listing's:
- Product title - This is the first part of your listing shoppers will see. We carefully craft every title to entice shoppers click while incorporating you most important keywords
- Product features/bullet points - Informative, concise bullet points give visitors a quick overview of your product. Many shoppers never look beyond the bullets to your product description, so this content is crucial driving conversions
- Product descriptions - We utilize your product description to elaborate on the information in your title and bullets and give consumers a complete synopsis of your product while maximizing keyword usage
- Backend search terms - We comb through our keyword analysis to identify your most important terms and properly format them for Amazon's backend
Photography - Catching the Eye of Potential Customer
When it comes to Amazon listing optimization, words are only half the battle. Amazon shoppers can’t feel and interact with products the way they can in-store, so product photography has to do a lot of the heavy lifting in bringing the product to life. High-quality product imagery works in tandem with copy to support your product message and help drive greater click-through rates and sales.
Our Amazon team will work with you to gather and create beautiful product imagery that helps provide shoppers with a complete and authentic view of your product. We focus on informative and compelling product imagery that:
- Shows off a 360-degree view of your product
- Highlights product usage occasions
- Gives consumers a feel of how your product could into their everyday lives
- Helps consumers grasp the size of your product
- Captures important product details and features
Take Your Listing a Step Further with EBC and A+ Content
A+ Content and EBC are available to sellers on Vendor Central and 3rd Party Sellers respectively. Both platforms allow sellers to provide shoppers with more in-depth product information, elaborate on product descriptions and highlight additional photos. This supplementary content goes a long way to helping increase conversion rates and decrease the rate of returns.
Have You Considered International Amazon Listing Optimization?
In addition to optimizing Amazon listings for products within the US, we also offer optimization services for Amazon Europe – the second largest Amazon marketplace outside of the US.
This market offers an incredible opportunity to get your product in front of millions of potential customers. Even better, many of Amazon Europe’s product categories aren’t as saturated as those in the States – presenting you with less competition and greater opportunities to make sales.
Amazon Europe Give You Access to Amazon Shoppers In:
- Republic of Cyprus
- Czech Republic
Awesome Dynamic A+ Content and EBC Services Include:
- Help determining if supplementary content is the right approach your product
- Copywriting for titles, descriptions, and product features
- A+ Content or EBC template design or selection
- Creating high-quality photographs to highlight product details and meet Amazon's specs
- Optimizing product descriptions to help engage shoppers to buy
- Listing products on Amazon's various marketplaces to help increase visibility and sales
With Listing Optimization From Awesome Dynamic, Typical Results Include:
- Better product exposure
- Fewer product returns
- Higher sales volume
- Greater customer satisfaction
- Higher rankings in searches
- High-quality listings